- Pancontinental appraising the 1971-discovered Walyering Gas Field.
- Earning 70% and operatorship.
- Conventional reservoirs that flowed naturally at up to 13.5 MMCFD.
- Located in the Perth Basin and crossed by the Parmelia Gas Pipeline.
- Permitting for a late 2018 3D seismic survey to support appraisal /
Pancontinental Oil & Gas NL (ASX:PCL) (“Pancontinental” or “Company”) is pleased to provide the following update on its plans to appraise and redevelop the Walyering Conventional Gas Field in the onshore, Northern Perth Basin. The results of a recent independent resources estimate give very positive encouragement for the project.
For further information please download PDF attached:
Download this document