- Giant scale oil potential in multiple Large Leads in PEL 87
- Vast Cretaceous Superfan directly on top of Mature Oil Source
- Oil potential exceeding 1 Billion Barrels Recoverable
- Pancontinental operates PEL 87 with a 75% interest
- Mapping is ongoing on Plays in the 10,947 km2 block
Pancontinental Oil & Gas NL (“Pancontinental”), (ASX:PCL) has completed the first major stage of assessing the potential prospective oil resources in its 75% owned PEL 87 project in the Orange Basin, offshore Namibia.
For further information please download PDF attached:
Download this document