Pancontinental, Tullow Oil, ONGC Videsh, Paragon and Namibian Ministry visit drill ship in Namibia ahead of drilling
- Members of the Ministry of Mines and Energy of Namibia and Company representatives of the PEL 37 JV made a site visit to the Ocean Rig Poseidon, currently in the port of Walvis Bay, Namibia.
- Cormorant-1 drilling is on track for September 2018.
- Pancontinental will be carried for its 20% interest and upon spud will receive AU $7.3 million from Africa Energy Corp.
- Pancontinental estimates that Cormorant-1 has the potential to contain Prospective Resources of 124 MMbbl* of recoverable oil on an un-risked Best Estimate basis.
- Multiple follow-up opportunities already identified after Cormorant.
For further information please download PDF attached:
Download this document