- Noxopharm successfully raises A$23 million via a Placement, with cornerstone institutional investors coming from Australia, Hong Kong and the USA
- Funds raised will drive two new Veyonda® Phase 2 clinical trials and complete research on European patients experiencing moderate COVID-19-related lung dysfunction
- Key strategic objective is to establish Veyonda® as the standard of care cancer cotreatment, enabling immuno-oncology therapy, radiotherapy, and chemotherapy to reach their full potential
- Placement will strengthen the Company’s balance sheet, provide a runway for a series of critical clinical review points in 2021, and support a value-creating drug pipeline
- Placement is not subject to shareholder approval
- Investor Webinar to be held next week to discuss Company’s plans for 2021
For more information, download the attached PDF.
Download this document