• Internal strategic review triggered by growing confidence in Veyonda becoming a major new anti-cancer drug and the need to confirm commercial and clinical strategies
• Confirmed aim to develop Veyonda as a first-in-class effective and well-tolerated enhancer of all forms of radiotherapy, delivering meaningful pain relief and survival benefits in late- stage cancers
• Primary focus to be on prostate cancer based on large unmet need and significant current industry M&A activity with the need to expedite LuPIN and DARRT programs
• Potential secondary listing on a US securities exchange to be considered after the forthcoming release of interim LuPIN and DARRT clinical data
• Focus on maximising shareholder value in shortest possible time.
SYDNEY, February 21, 2019: Noxopharm Ltd (NOX:ASX) (Noxopharm or the Company) today releases the key outcomes of a recently-completed internal strategic review.
For further information please download PDF attached:
Download this document