• St Vincent’s Hospital, Sydney Phase 1 study in late- stage prostate cancer
• Combination Veyonda and Lu-PSMA-617 therapy
• Safety acceptable to date
• Patient numbers increased from 16 to 32
• Purpose to create a more meaningful data set.
Sydney, 5 September 2018: Noxopharm (ASX:NOX) today announces that its Phase 1 LuPIN study at St Vincents Hospital, Sydney has been granted approval to double the number of treated patients.
The LuPIN study is being conducted in men with metastatic castrate-resistant
prostate cancer who have no remaining standard treatment options and who are eligible to receive treatment with the experimental drug, 177lutetium-PSMA-617 (Lu-PSMA). The men are receiving a combination of Lu-PSMA and Veyonda with safety and PSA responses the main end- points.
For further information please download PDF attached:
Download this document