- Measured Resource of 5.0Mt at 23.0% P2O5 reported for Cacata;
- Cacata grade increases by 4.1%;
- Mongo Tando tonnes increase by 91.8Mt or 78.5% and an Indicated Resource of 24.8Mt at 11.5% P2O5 reported;
- Cabinda tonnes overall increase by 87.2Mt or 28.7%;
- Cabinda contained Phosphate increase of 4.1% overall;
- Resources reported according to JORC Code 2012 Edition;
- Upgrade includes structural re-interpretation and uniform cut off grades of 5% for each project.
Minbos Resources Limited ("Minbos" or "Company") (ASX:MNB) is pleased to announce its latest resource upgrade for the Cabinda Project in Angola and an increase in total resource tonnes to 391.3Mt, an increase of 28.7% over the full Cabinda Resources reported in December 2011.
For further information please download PDF below: