- Strong customer demand leads to Improvement and upgrade strategy at the Bauxite Hills Mine.
- Forecast production for 2019 will increase to 3.5M Wet Metric Tonnes (WMT).
- Expansion will result in increased sales revenue and lower unit costs via greater economies of scale.
- Payback on the capital costs anticipated within the 2019 year.
- Definitive Feasibility Study (“DFS”) for Stage 2 expansion to 6M WMT pa is being updated and expected to be completed in Q2 2019.
Metro Mining Ltd (ASX:MMI) (Metro) is pleased to announce a series of initiatives to increase bauxite production in 2019. This expansion is being driven by strong customer demand and will increase 2019 production to 3.5M WMT.
For further information please download PDF attached:
Download this document