- September quarter shipments were 822k Wet Metric Tonnes (WMT), more than double the ore shipped in the June quarter (399k WMT).
- Bauxite was shipped to five different Chinese customers including Metro’s foundation customer Xinfa.
- Metro remains on track to meet its production and shipping guidance of 1.980M – 2.075M (WMT) for 2018 calendar year.
- Sales revenue (gross) of A$43.8M was generated.
- Unit costs averaged A$46/WMT in the September quarter.
- 2018 production is fully sold and negotiations are well advanced to finalise 2019 sales program.
- Metro’s available cash on hand and trade receivables as at 30 September 2018 was A$38.2M. (June Qtr A$30.6M)
To view Report please download PDF attached:
Download this document