- New binding contract signed with SPIC
- Metro now fully sold for planned 2018 production
- Negotiations progressing well to finalise 2019 sales program
- Demand for Bauxite Hills ore exceeds Metro’s available bauxite
- Bauxite Hills production remains on track to meet 2018 calendar year guidance of 1.90-2.075M WMT
Metro Mining Ltd (ASX:MMI) (Metro) is pleased to announce a new binding contract with China’s state-owned State Power Investment Corporation Aluminium and Electric Power Investment Co. Ltd (SPIC).
For further information please download PDF attached:
Download this document