- The Bauxite Hills Mine was successfully commissioned during the June quarter.
- Bauxite sales totalled 399kt generating A$25.2m of revenue.
- The Bauxite Hills Mine was profitable in the month of June.
- Six Ocean Going Vessels (“OGVs”) were loaded and departed the Port of Skardon with a seventh partially loaded at financial year-end.
- By the end of the quarter, the Mine was achieving daily production required for the 2Mtpa targeted production.
- Metro remains on track to meet its production and shipping guidance of 1.980M – 2.075M Wet Metric Tonnes (WMT) for 2018 Calendar Year.
- Metro’s available cash on hand and trade receivables as at 30 June 2018 was A$30.6M.
To view Report please download PDF attached:
Download this document