- Acquisition of DIY Master Pty Ltd – a superannuation administrator
- Group Funds under Administration (FUA) as at 31 December 2018 was $13.22 billion
- Retail Client Gross inflows of $188.7m and Net Inflows of $50.3m for the quarter ended 31 December
- Institutional Client Gross inflows of $346.5m and Net Inflows of -$23.8m for the quarter ended 31 December
- New strategic staff appointments add capability to the Distribution and Executive teams
Managed Accounts Holdings Limited (ASX:MGP or the Company) and its subsidiaries (the Group), one of Australia’s leading independent platform providers and investment administrators with a specialisation in managed accounts, provide an update on the activities and business of the Group for the three months ending 31 December 2018. The Group provides platform, administration and technology solutions to some of Australia’s leading stockbrokers, wealth managers, and financial advisory firms.
For further information please download PDF attached:
Download this document