• The Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) bidding process for the Maricunga project continues.
• Two major global engineering groups, Worley Parsons and Bechtel, have been chosen to provide a comprehensive construction proposal for the project.
• Due diligence continues under the Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) between the Chilean State-owned mining company, CODELCO, and the Maricunga project’s joint venture company, Minera Salar Blanco S.A. (MSB).
• Discussions continue with parties on project funding and off-take agreements for the Maricunga project.
• A Program of Works for the exploration of the Greenbushes tenements in Western Australia is in the process of being approved.
For more information, please download the attached PDF.
Download this document