Maricunga: an asset of global interest
- DFS supports the 20,000 tonnes per annum production of LCE, projected for the Maricunga throughout its 20 year mine life.
- Ore reserve estimate of 742,000 tonnes of LCE comprises 203,000 tonnes Proved and 539,000 tonnes Probable.
- To rank as one of the lowest-cost lithium carbonate producers globally.
- Reserves fully support the expected mine life of 20 years.
- Potential to expand resources and reserves below the existing resource – currently defined to 200m. Exploration target between 200m – 400m confirmed by deep borehole results, can add between 1Mt – 2.5Mt of new resources.
To view Update please download PDF attached:
Download this document