- 7 new Zimbabwe lithium exploration assets
- 6 new Mozambique License Applications
- Due Diligence continuing at the Bepe and Kondo Mines in Zimbabwe
- Botswana and South Australia lithium brine licenses relinquished
Lithium Consolidated Mineral Exploration Limited (ASX:LI3) (“Lithium Consolidated” or the “Company”) is pleased to report on its activities in the September quarter, including on our expansion strategy into hard rock lithium in Africa.
Our portfolio has been substantially restructured by:
• Securing 7 new hard rock lithium assets in Zimbabwe;
• Applying for 6 new Licenses in Mozambique; and
• Relinquishing our lithium brine exploration assets in Botswana and South Australia.
To view Report please download PDF attached:
Download this document