• High purity lithium hydroxide produced using a new proprietary process, LOH-MaxTM, over which Lepidico has entered into a worldwide exclusivity arrangement
• LOH-MaxTM uses conventional equipment and is expected to have lower capital and operating costs than conventional conversion of lithium sulphate to either lithium carbonate or hydroxide
• LOH-MaxTM avoids the production of sodium sulphate as a by- product
• LOH-MaxTM has application in conversion of all hard rock and sedimentary hosted lithium mineral concentrates that employ sulphur based chemistry, including spodumene concentrates
• L-MaxTM will provide feed to LOH-MaxTM, which is being integrated into Lepidico’s pilot plant development and Phase 1 Plant Project Feasibility Study
Lepidico Ltd (ASX:LPD) (“Lepidico” or “Company”) is pleased to announce that it has produced high purity lithium hydroxide using a new process, LOH-MaxTM, developed in collaboration with the owners of Strategic Metallurgy Pty Ltd (“Strategic Metallurgy”). A binding exclusivity arrangement has been entered into with the developers of the process technology, whereby Lepidico has the right to use the process and sole rights for marketing the technology to third parties worldwide.
For further information please download PDF attached:
Download this document