• $2million plus additional $4million, 24 month Convertible Security Funding Agreement (CSFA).
• A fixed conversion price of $0.015 per share representing 100% premium to the company’s 5 day VWAP.
• An optional Project Equity Earn-In to Latins Lithium projects.
• Latin Resources can elect to pay back Convertible Note with cash at any time.
• Funds will be used to meet exploration, general corporate and working capital costs and to provide funding for Latin’s lithium and cobalt projects in Argentina.
Latin Resources Limited (ASX:LRS) (“Latin” or “the Company”) is very pleased to announce that a $6 million Convertible Security Funding Agreement (CSFA) with an optional equity earn-in to Latin’s Argentinean lithium projects has been executed with Lind Asset Management XII. LLC, an entity managed by The Lind Partners New York (“Lind”). The CSFA will provide a source of capital to enable the Company to pursue its program of project development and exploration across its portfolio of lithium and cobalt projects in Argentina.
For further information please download PDF attached:
Download this document