• Binding agreement gives direct path to 100% Latin Resources ownership of the prized Geminis Mine and surrounding LRS Don Gregorio exploration concession
• Spodumene mineralisation is the best the Latin technical team has explored in Argentina
• Main Pegmatite up to 18m thick, more than 200m long and gently dipping at 20-30 degrees. The area contains multiple similar unexplored pegmatites
• Field and drill permitting work has commenced on the Geminis Mine and Don Gregorio concessions
• The Geminis mine could potentially lead pathway to near term production
Latin Resources Limited (ASX:LRS) (“Latin” or “the Company”) is very pleased to announce that it has secured the 100% ownership of the Geminis Lithium Mine and Don Gregorio concessions in the western part of the Libertador del San Martin region of San Luis, Argentina through the signing of a Binding Letter of Intent (LOI) with the Vendor.
For further information please download PDF attached:
Download this document