McIntosh Project Highlights:
- Preliminary results from VTEM Super Max survey confirmed significant electromagnetic anomalies, demonstrating the potential for a large global resource at the McIntosh Flake Graphite Project.
- Wuhan University of Technology in China completed open circuit testwork on Target 5 and Target 6 bulk samples and locked cycle testwork on Target 6 which achieved a 90.5% fixed carbon concentrate with a high recovery rate of 92.5%.
- Testwork on a bulk sample concentrate commenced with Monash University in Australia to determine the feasibility of making converted graphene.
Geumam Project Highlights:
- Independent Maiden Indicated and Inferred Mineral Resource Estimate of 5.5Mt at 5.4% Cg for 300,000 tonnes of contained graphite at Area B Prospect, Geumam Flake Graphite Project, South Korea.
- Phase 2 Resource Drilling Program undertaken with thick intersections including 38m, 22m and 9m of high-grade flake graphite mineralisation recovered from Area E.
- Three additional Mining Rights granted at Geumam.
To view Report please download PDF attached: