• Maiden Mineral Resource estimate of 4.4 million tonnes of contained Lithium Carbonate Equivalent in Inferred and Indicated Categories extending to 400m below ground level in porous, permeable sediments.
• Indicated Mineral Resource estimate of 1.0 million tonnes of Lithium Carbonate Equivalent (LCE) in the central area of Kachi.
• Inferred Mineral Resource estimate of 3.4 million tonnes LCE in the surrounding area.
• Estimate based on results of 15 drill holes. Brine bearing sediments remain open at depth and laterally with opportunity for resource expansion from additional deeper drilling and extending the area of exploration drilling.
• Resource estimate centred within an exploration target with potential for 8 to 17 million tonnes LCE over 20 km x 15km with brines from surface to 400+ metres depth, demonstrating scale of the project of a similar size to globally significant lithium producers.
Argentine-focused lithium exploration and project development company Lake Resources NL (ASX:LKE) is pleased to release a large maiden resource estimate for Lake’s 100% owned Kachi Lithium Brine Project in Argentina.
For further information please download PDF attached:
Download this document