• Targeting same aquifers as SQM/Lithium Americas and Orocobre/Advantage Lithium
• Drill locations are likely extensions of 14.8 Mt LCE lithium resource with results that include 600mg/L lithium with high flow rates
• LKE expects these known high grade lithium brines to extend into its leases
• Drilling rig secured – mobilising to site within 4 weeks
• Lake holds 100% and secure title on 18,000 Ha Olaroz -Cauchari Lithium Projects
Argentine-focused lithium exploration and project development company Lake Resources NL (ASX:LKE) is pleased to announce that it will shortly commence drilling at its 100%-owned Cauchari Lithium Brine Project which adjoins SQM/ Lithium Americas and Orocobre/Advantage Lithium’s world-class combined 14.8 Mt LCE lithium brine projects.
For further information please download PDF attached:
Download this document