• Record quarterly revenue of $548k, up 61% on the same quarter in the prior year
• Online revenue 87% up on the same quarter in the prior year, growth captured across all Kyckr products
• Customer cash receipts of $490k received during the quarter
• New team resources appointed to support growth and technology plans
• All new Kyckr website experience and enhancements due for release in Q2 FY2019
Kyckr Limited (ASX:KYK) (Kyckr or the Company), a regulatory technology company, is pleased to provide the following market update and information for the quarter ended 30 September 2018.
Kyckr provides technology solutions to help financial institutions comply with their KYC (Know Your Customer) and AML (Anti-Money Laundering) obligations.
For further information please download PDF attached:
Download this document