Regional analysis and high-grade rock chips of up to 11.4g/t Au confirm multiple exciting new targets within a new Mineral Systems Model
• Project-wide review shows existing gold deposits are likely part of a larger mineral system
• Spatial data compilation and interpretation generates a new geological model and multiple new targets across the tenements requiring follow-up.
• Rock chip samples return high gold grades at surface:
• 11.40g/t Au; 3.70g/t Au; 5.55g/t Au; 3.54g/t Au; 4.05g/t Au; 5.18g/t Au
• Kingston secures WA Government funding to drill prospective southern contact targets.
Kingston Resources Limited (ASX: KSN) (Kingston or the Company) is pleased to advise that it has identified a number of compelling new highly prospective gold targets at its Livingstone Gold Project in Western Australia.
This follows the completion of a project-wide geological study of its tenement package that integrates all historical data, as well as new information gained during Kingston’s tenure.
For more information, download the attached PDF.
Download this document