- Further drilling at the northern end of the Reward zone continues to intercept significant copper mineralisation;
- Extension drilling intersects a new second zone of copper mineralisation 50 metres east of the existing Reward resource;
- Extension drilling planned to bring new zone into the Jervois Resource.
Hole KJCD058 intersected the following intervals in the Reward zone:
- 4m @ 1.47% Cu, 0.16% Pb, 0.11% Zn, 23.1g/t Ag, 0.26g/t Au from 278 m;
- 14m @ 1.29% Cu, 0.71% Pb, 0.22% Zn, 28.2g/t Ag, 0.36g/t Au from 286 m
Including 7m @ 2.04% Cu, 0.23% Pb, 0.09% Zn, 42.2g/t Ag, 0.59g/t Au from 293 m.
For further information please download PDF below: