• Phase 1b study objectives met; all dose levels showed increased antibody levels in all patients
• Phase 2 study on track to start early 2019
• Dose level confirmed for Phase 2 with no safety issues reported
• Phase 2 manufacturing of HER-Vaxx completed
• Topline Phase 1b results expected December 2018
SYDNEY, Australia, 13 November 2018: Imugene Limited (ASX:IMU), a clinical stage immuno-oncology company today announced preparations were underway to begin the Phase 2 study of its HER-Vaxx cancer vaccine in gastric cancer patients in early 2019 after completing the Phase 1b study.
A Phase 1b lead-in study tested three doses of HER-Vaxx (IMU-131) in combination with current standard of care chemotherapy (Cisplatin and Fluorouracil or Capecitabine).
For further information please download PDF attached:
Download this document