1. BROKEN HILL PGM-Ni-Cu PROJECT, N.S.W. (Impact 87%)
- Emerging discovery at Red Hill delivers some of Australia’s highest grades of platinum group metals (PGMs) including the rare metals rhodium, osmium, iridium.
- Impact moves to 87% interest in PGM-nickel-copper rights;
- Six follow up drill targets identified. Statutory approvals for drill
2. COMMONWEALTH Au-Ag-Base Metal PROJECT (Impact 100%)
- Maiden Inferred Resource at 0.5 g/t gold cut off of:
720,000 tonnes at 4.7 g/t gold equivalent for a contained 110,000 gold equivalent ounces comprising 2.8 g/t gold, 48 g/t silver, 1.5% zinc, 0.6% lead and 0.1% copper.
- The resource contains a high grade lens at Main Shaft of: 145,000 tonnes at 10 g/t gold equivalent for a contained 47,000 gold equivalent ounces comprising 4.3 g/t gold, 142 g/t silver, 4.8% zinc, 145,000 tonnes 1.7% lead and 0.2% copper.
3. MULGA TANK Ni-Cu-PGE PROJECT (Impact 100%)
- Acquisition of 100% of the Mulga Tank Project for $275,000 cash.
- Cash balance at the end of March 2015 Quarter: $1.07 million.
To view Report please download PDF attached: