- Encouraging activity signals from the combination of efti and avelumab with a response rate of 41.7% in different solid tumours (DCR 50%) acc. to RECIST 1.1
- No selection of patients for immunogenic markers (e.g. PD-L1 expression levels, MSI high or TMB)
- 9 out of 12 patients still alive
- Deep and durable responses also in patients with low or no PD-L1 expression and typically IO insensitive indications like gastroesophageal or cervical cancer which typically do not respond to immune checkpoint therapy
- Continued good safety profile and promising activity signals warrant further clinical evaluation
For more information, download the attached PDF.
Download this document