• Patient recruitment completed for Part B of ongoing TACTI-mel Phase I clinical trial
• Progress on Immutep’s TACTI-002 and AIPAC
• GSK nominates ulcerative colitis as its lead indication for IMP731 (GSK2831781)
• Novartis commences new Phase II trial for IMP701 (LAG525) in triple-negative breast cancer
• EOC Pharma plans to commence its Phase I clinical trial of efti in China in metastatic breast cancer in September 2018
SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA – August 7, 2018 – Immutep Limited (ASX:IMM; NASDAQ:IMMP) ("Immutep“ or “the Company"), a biotechnology company developing novel immunotherapy treatments for cancer and autoimmune diseases, provides an operational update on the Company’s ongoing clinical development of eftilagimod alpha (“efti” or “IMP321”) as well as the Company’s partnered clinical programs.
For further information please download PDF attached:
Download this document