Hills returns to profitability
Hills Limited (ASX:HIL) announced its FY18 full year results today, which showed the Company has returned to profitability, delivering a $8.3m improvement on the previous year’s results.
- NPAT of $0.4m represents a significant turnaround from prior year loss of $7.9m.
- Expenses down $21.2m or 20.1% from $105.6m prior year to $84.4m.
- Net debt down $3.1m from 30 June 2017 to $16.9m.
- Significant turnaround in operating cash flow generating $12.0m up by 12.8m from FY17.
- Inventory reduced from $46.5m to $44.0m.
- Stronger overall company gross margins at 31.9% up 2.4% on prior year.
For further information please download PDF attached:
Download this document