Australian Infrastructure Fund (AIX) is one of Australia's leading diversified transport infrastructure funds. It combines Australian Infrastructure Fund Trust and Australian Infrastructure Fund Limited.
AIX's primary objective is to offer investors returns, through cash yield and capital growth, by actively managing a portfolio of transport infrastructure assets for the medium to long term.
AIX's strategy is to:
- focus on transport infrastructure, in particular, airports;
- actively manage the asset portfolio and pursue value accretive organic growth opportunities;
- seek quality investments to add value for securityholders, maintaining a disciplined acquisition approach;
- work closely with technical partners;
- fund distributions from cash flows, having regard to expansionary capital opportunities; and
- continue to maintain sustainable asset and portfolio gearing.