Graphene Developments Continue Apace
• Growing commercial enquiries for PureGRAPHTM products in Europe and Australia.
• Achieved REACH registration for its PureGRAPHTM graphene products in Europe and the United Kingdom
• Submitted application to The National Industrial Chemicals Notification and Assessment Scheme (NICNAS) for registration of PureGRAPHTM graphene products for sale in Australia
• Initiated new programme for the Vortex Fluidic Device (VFD) process technology to run at the University of Manchester
• Received a Research and Development refund totalling $680,658.
• Post quarter end completed placement, raising $3.5m
To view Review please download PDF attached:
Download this document