ENCOURAGING DRILLING RESULTS CONFIRM COPPER-SILVER MINERALISATION IN THE MID KALAHARI ZONE
Download this document
- DML is progressing its strategy of building a resource base in the Mid Kalahari Zone in order to develop a new stand-alone mining operation.
- Assay results received from drilling at the Ophion Prospect in the Mid Kalahari Zone confirms presence of copper silver mineralisation over long strike lengths.
- Assay results received for 26 drill holes at the Ophion Prospect (8 Reverse Circulation and 18 Diamond).
- 22 holes have intersected copper-silver mineralisation at depths of between approximately 45 metres and 150 metres below surface along a strike length of approximately 28 kilometres.
- Multiple copper-silver mineralised horizons intersected.
- Mineralised intercepts include:
- Hole OPRC1219 6.0m @ 1.2% Cu & 12 g/t Ag
And email@example.com %Cu& 14g/tAg
- Hole OPRC1215 1.0m @ 1.3% Cu & 13 g/t Ag
And 3.0m @ 2.1%Cu & 20 g/t Ag
- Hole OPRC1214 1.0m @ 1.6% Cu & 10 g/t Ag
And 5.0m @1.0%Cu& 9 g/tAg
And firstname.lastname@example.org%Cu& 9 g/tAg
And email@example.com%Cu& 17g/t Ag
- Hole OPRC1221 15.0m@ 0.6% Cu & 6 g/t Ag
And firstname.lastname@example.org%Cu& 8 g/tAg
For more information please download this document.