Media ReleasesDEXUS

View All DEXUS News


Dexus establishes new JV to acquire interest in Rialto Towers, Melbourne


Dexus today announced the establishment of a new Joint Venture (“JV”) with GIC that has exchangedcontracts to acquire a 50% interest in Rialto Towers, 525 Collins Street, Melbourne, for $644 million1.GIC will hold a 90% share in the JV and Dexus will hold the remaining 10%. Dexus is the investment manager ofthe JV and has been appointed as the manager of the entire Rialto Towers complex.

For further information, please download the attached PDF
Download this document