Chimeric Therapeutics Limited (“the Company”) (ASX: CHM), a clinical stage cell therapy company, is pleased to provide a summary of its activities for the quarter ended 31 March 2021.
Key highlights this quarter include:
• Completion of $35 million Initial Public Offering (‘IPO’) and successful listing on the ASX
• Successful completion of the 1st dose cohort in the CLTX CAR T phase 1 clinical trial
• Appointment of Ms Cindy Elkins, former Juno Executive as Non Executive Director
• Appointment of Dr Yvonne Chen to the Company’s Scientific Advisory Board
• Key hiring appointment of Dr. Eliot Bourk as head of business and corporate development
• Healthy financial position, with $23.6 million in cash and equivalents as of 31 March 2021
For more information, download the attached PDF.
Download this document