Active management supports 15% ROE, total assets up to $1.0b
Inclusion in S&P/ASX 300 Index, strategic acquisitions and portfolio revaluation cement position as Australia’s largest listed metro office trust
Centuria Property Funds Limited (CPFL) as Responsible Entity of Centuria Metropolitan REIT (ASX:CMA) today announced full-year financial results to 30 June 2018, revealing strong returns on the back of growth and operational performance.
FY18 highlights include:
• Guidance achieved: distributable earnings2 (epu) of 18.6 cents per unit (cpu), distributions per unit (DPU) of 18.1 cpu
• Statutory profit up 126% on FY17, from $37.7 million to $85.1 million
• Gross assets reached $1.0 billion3 for the first time, up 52% year on year
• Inclusion in the S&P/ASX 300 Index
• Highest portfolio occupancy rate achieved since inception, at 99%4
• Generated 14.9% return on equity,1 with net tangible assets growing 7.3%.
For further information please download PDF attached:
Download this document