• Bass Metals Ltd nearing completion of Stage 1 of the optimisation program: the establishment of 6000 tonnes per annum (tpa) production of premium graphite concentrates at its 100% owned Graphmada Large Flake Graphite Mine.
• Major processing equipment items have now arrived in Madagascar.
• Process Plant civil works are nearing completion, to time with the release from customs of the major equipment items.
• Modular Dryer System (MDS) construction has commenced and is on time and budget, with expected commissioning in November 2017.
• Prices for graphite concentrates in Bass’ intended end markets have improved materially over the last 2 quarters.
Bass Metals Limited (ASX:“BSM”) (the “Company”) is pleased to provide an update on its optimization and refurbishment of the Graphmada Graphite Mine, located in Madagascar.
To view Update please download PDF attached:
Download this document