Auswide Bank Limited (ASX:ABA) has reported strong growth in all key financial metrics for the 2017/18 financial year based on a disciplined approach to net interest margin, loan book growth and expense management.
Auswide maintains the strongest capital position in the listed banking sector, providing significant capital headroom for continued growth.
- Statutory NPAT up by 18.1% to $17.9m
- NIM up by 3bps to 1.93%
- Loan Book growth of 5.0% to $2.911b
- Capital Adequacy Ratio increased to 14.89%
- Statutory EPS up by 5.5 cents per share to 42.8 cents per share
- Final dividend up 1c to 18c per share.
For further information please download PDF attached:
Download this document