• AusCann’s Chilean JV DayaCann has completed its second harvest
• The harvest yielded 620kg of dried cannabis buds, an increase from last year’s crop
• The yield will be used for Chilean patients and potential export
• Patients in Chile’s new special access scheme are being supplied DayaCann cannabis
• AusCann sees significant potential in the South American market following recent regulatory changes in the region
Thursday 07 June 2018 – Leading medical cannabis company AusCann Group Holdings Limited (ASX:AC8) (AusCann or ‘the Company’) is pleased to announce that it has completed its second harvest with DayaCann joint venture partner Fundacio´n Daya in Chile. The second crop yielded 620kg of dried cannabis product, an increase of over 50 per cent on the 400kg yielded from the first crop. This equates to an approximate yield of 1.2 tonnes per Hectare.
For further information please download PDF attached:
Download this document