• AusCann welcomed the Australian Government’s decision to allow cannabinoid medicines to be exported
• AusCann has entered an agreement with Australian Pharmaceutical Industries Limited (ASX:API), Australia's leading wholesaler of pharmaceutical products
• AusCann and Tasmanian Alkaloids have commenced operations to produce final dose cannabinoid pharmaceuticals for the domestic and international markets
• AusCann to scale up its existing medical liaison team and increase education programs for doctors in cannabinoid medicine
• Chilean health authorities have approved a special access scheme that will give Chilean patients immediate access to medicinal cannabis
• AusCann’s joint venture in Chile is harvesting its second crop
• AusCann is working with Canopy Growth Corporation (TSX:WEED) to become principal suppliers of medical cannabis products to the Australian market.
Thursday, 26 April 2018 – Leading medical cannabis company AusCann Group Holdings Limited (ASX:AC8) (‘AusCann’ or ‘the Company’) has today released its financial results for the quarter ended 31 March 2018 (Q3 FY18).
AusCann is pleased to announce that it has further strengthened its key partnerships and progressed operations during the quarter.
For further information please download PDF attached:
Download this document