AuStar Gold Limited (ASX:AUL) provides the following update on its activities for the quarter ended 31 March 2019.
• Successful recommencement of Mining and Processing activities
• High speed centrifugal concentrator installed at Morning Star to lift overall gold recovery
• Agreement finalised with Gekko Systems for offsite processing of residual concentrate to recover additional gold
• Total Gold produced from Dore of 121.11 ounces of which 31.02 ounces was sold prior to 31 March
• Process of delivering and treating middling concentrate to Gekko established
• Exploration drilling confirmed that both McNally’s Reef and Stone’s Reef extend further than previously interpreted
• Further high-grade gold intersections identified in McNally’s Reef
• Independent review of geochemical and geophysical data identified 36 exploration targets, including 8 high priority exploration targets not including RoD and MSGM.
To view Report please download PDF attached:
Download this document