AuStar Gold Limited (ASX:AUL) provides the following update on its activities for the quarter ended 31 December 2018.
- Three high gold grade structures drilled and expanded in the quarter
- A high grade, unmined area has been identified at Stone’s Reef
- A new, unmined reef has been identified at McNally’s
- A previously identified high grade drill intercept at Stacpoole North was tested through further drilling.
- Reconciliation of Rose of Denmark processing showed an increase in grade of processed ore compared with face grade samples
- Further diamond drilling and percussion drilling at Rose of Denmark
- Rose of Denmark Mining Lease renewal granted
- Mining and processing strategy being developed for Q1 2019.
- Open pit review commenced
- Exploration Tenement data consolidation and review completed.
To view Report please download PDF attached:
Download this document