AuStar Gold Limited (ASX:AUL) (‘AuStar Gold’ or ‘the Company’) is pleased to provide an update following its recent announcements dated 9th and 17th July 2018 highlighting progress at its Rose of Denmark (RoD) gold mine, including the commencement of mining operations and processing of material for gold production.
- RoD mining successfully progressing on targeted areas – Visible gold seen in development
- First gold concentrate has been processed from RoD material at AuStar Gold’s gravity processing plant
- First gold ingot poured, approximately 220grams
- Average throughput rates for RoD material are at a higher rate than the Morning Star mine material previously processed
- Significant visible gold seen on the gravity separation table
For further information please download PDF attached:
Download this document