Alumina Limited is a leading Australian resource company with a specific focus on alumina, the feedstock for aluminium smelting.
We own 40% of the world’s largest alumina business, Alcoa World Alumina and Chemicals (AWAC) the recognised industry leader. Our partner in AWAC is Alcoa, who owns the remaining 60% and manages the day-to-day operations. Alcoa is also the world’s largest alumina producer.
This partnership provides investors with a direct investment in the alumina industry.
Alumina Limited is one of Australia’s top 100 companies, delivering strong returns, consistent performance and ongoing growth.