• Due diligence commenced end of July 2018
• Advisian appointed as independent technical consultant
• Due diligence is well advanced and on track
• CRU Consulting appointed as HPA market due diligence consultant
• Construction to run concurrent to project finance close
Altech Chemicals Limited (Altech/the Company) (ASX:ATC) (FRA:A3Y) is pleased to provide an update on the progress of detailed project due diligence by an independent technical consultant appointed by the proposed mezzanine debt and steam facility providers.
On 11 May 2018 Altech announced that it had received an indicative non-binding mezzanine debt term sheet for a drawdown facility of US$90 million from a global investment bank for its proposed Malaysian high purity alumina (HPA) project. On 15 June 2018 Altech announced that it has executed an indicative non-binding term sheet for a US$60 million stream finance facility with a US based global alternative investment group.
For further information please download PDF attached:
Download this document