- Trading Technology revenue growth continues
- New Symphony clients activated
- Increase in agency registration and adoption
- Transactional revenue driven predominantly by US market
- Average order values continue to grow
Trading Technology revenue growth continues
Trading Technology revenues for the March quarter increased against the prior quarter. A strong sales pipeline in combination with significant trading activity growth gives the company a high level of confidence it will see a material increase in Trading Technology revenues over the coming quarters.
Trading Technology revenues comprise both transaction fees and licence fees.
For further information please download PDF attached: