The Board of Zeus Resources Limited is pleased to release its second Quarterly Activities Report covering the period ending 30 June 2013.
- Zeus Resources Limited (‘Zeus’ or ‘the Company’) announced to the ASX the appointment of Peter Williamson as CEO
- The Company presented at the 20 20 Investor Conference held on May 14th 2013
- The Company commenced airborne electromagnetic surveys in the Narnoo region
- Drill planning for late 2013 is well underway
Corporate and Financial
- Exploration expenditure was significantly curtailed in the last quarter pending appointment of the CEO and a review of exploration to date
- Administration costs were slightly higher than expected with a closing cash at bank balance of $8.69 million
- The CEO has completed a full review of all committed expenditure.
To view Report please download PDF below: