- 20,000 tonne Purchase Order received for premium 60/61% Fe from Infinity Ores, with a higher sales price of A$67 ex gate, due to a strengthening local domestic iron ore market.
- New 20,000 tonne order will be the short term production focus, with the opportunity to renegotiate the original 63% Fe order pricing.
- Approximately 2,000 tonnes of 61% Fe already stockpiled.
- Infinity Ore’s first advance payment for wet plant iron ore production already received, with regular payments and iron ore dispatches now expected.
- Infinity Ore’s higher grade feed continues arriving on site for use in supplying into the existing and expected future purchase orders with the plant continuing to produce product for sale from Infinity Ore feed material.
NSL Consolidated Limited (Company, ASX:NSL), wishes to update the market regarding the progress of its Phase Two Wet Beneficiation Plant.
For further information please download PDF attached:
Download this document