• Veyonda clinical program continuing on plan
• CEP and DARRT programs to be expanded and expedited on basis of positive clinical data
• Pending release of DARRT-1 and LuPIN-1 interim clinical data
• Board changes ahead of planned growth and anticipated U.S. listing
• Continuing emphasis on value creation via expanded IP portfolio.
Sydney, 26 April 2019: Noxopharm (ASX:NOX) (‘Noxopharm’ or the ‘Company’) today releases its Appendix 4C for the quarter ended 31 March 2019, as well as providing guidance for the remainder of 2019. This report is for the Noxopharm group covering both NOX and its majority-owned subsidiary, Nyrada Inc.
For further information please download PDF attached:
Download this document