• 2 new lithium exploration licenses secured in the Alto Ligonha Pegmatite Province in Mozambique
• First ASX listed company to enter Mozambique for hard rock lithium
• The Mozambique licenses contain historical beryl, tantalite and rare-element mineral mines
• Initial sampling confirms lithium mineralisation at Nels Luck and Bepe projects in Zimbabwe.
• 55 grab and rock-chip samples assayed from the Nels Luck, Tals 5 and Bepe pegmatites with 13 samples from Nels Luck and Bepe with values of between 1.3% and 8.6% Li2O
• Due Diligence is continuing at the Bepe and Kondo Mines in Zimbabwe
Lithium Consolidated Limited (ASX:LI3) (“Lithium Consolidated” or the “Company”) is pleased to report on its activities in the March 2019 quarter.
To view Report please download PDF attached:
Download this document