Drilling Results Confirm Mine Extension at Peco Manganese Mine, Mansa Northern Zambia
- RC Drilling Program Completed totalling 2,760m drilled in 32 Holes;
- Drilling results confirm significant visible intersections supporting mine life extensions with the reef widening visually in key areas;
- The recently completed drilling program shows that the Mn mineralization is open ended to the north-west and south-east.
- The drill holes also show that the Mn mineralization also extends much deeper (+70m) than initially expected;
- Maiden JORC resource statement work continues as assays are completed.
Zambian focused manganese company Kaboko Mining Limited (ASX:KAB) (Kaboko or the Company) is pleased to advise that following the completion of the exploration drilling program at the Mansa, Northern Zambian Manganese Project initial drilling results have identified the best exploration results to date with visible intersections significantly wider than previous results.
For futher information please download PDF below: